Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG
Your Partner for Engineering and Consulting
Established in 1922 by Martin Fichtner, Fichtner has evolved from an at first regionally focused engineering office into Germany´s leading independent firm of consulting engineers, and it is now among the front-runners internationally. The Fichtner Group with its subsidiaries and associated companies has a staff strength of 1780 worldwide. The Stuttgart based Fichtner GmbH & Co. KG accounts for over 800 of these – comprising mainly engineers, economists and management consultants covering a wide variety of specialist fields.
For public- and private-sector infrastructure service providers we offer comprehensive and interdisciplinary consultancy support, with our key area of activity concerned with central utilities infrastructure. No other enterprise offers our combination of engineering and consultancy, as needed for realizing large-scale projects, with classical management consultancy services.
Company Group with Worldwide Coverage
A global network of branch offices and affiliated companies characterize the international orientation of the Fichtner Group. Our strength is that we handle complex and multidisciplinary projects close to our clients.
Our branch offices, project offices and affiliated companies are located in over 60 countries. A further basis of our specific country expertise is our collaboration with local partners.
Fichtner in Bangladesh
Since 1967 Fichtner participate in numerous successful projects, in the energy and power sector as well as environmental sector. We have a long list of projects performed and ongoing in the country.
- Combined Cycle Gas Fired Power Plants, e.g., Ashuganj, Bheramara and Siddhirganj
- Power Sector Financial Restructuring and System Loss Reduction Programs
- High Voltage Transmission Lines, e.g., Ashuganj-Comilla-Chittagong
- Flood action plans and River Bank Improvement Projects on Jamuna, Meghna and Brahmaputra rivers
- Super and ultra-supercritical Coal Fired Power Plants, Barapukuria, Maitree, Matarbari
- Prepaid metering systems in Dhaka, Chittagong and Mymensingh
- Upgradation of drinking water supply and sewage systems in Dhaka, Purbachal Water Distribution Network and Water Treatment plants
- Grid connected Solar Power Plants at Kaptai, Mollahat, Feni
- Restructuring of Utilities and Efficiency Programs
Our Branch Office in Dhaka ensures permanent direct representation and activities of Fichtner Group in Bangladesh liaising with Clients and Partners on developing and implementation of infrastructural projects.